05 July, 2009

1hb - 4hb Julai 2009

Menghadiri kursus Database Management di Resident Hotel, Uniten, Kajang. Peserta yang hadir kursus ini seramai 20 orang. Overall kursus ini kira oke le tetapi for the next, I think the course need some adjustment to the contents and 'Penceramah'. Anyway i did some extra knowledge for my understanding regarding to the course. Hopefully I can do a simple database system when I need especially during my study soon.

My roommate was Nizam and he came from Poly KT. Nice to share with Nizam regarding all matters about life and 'dad'. The food there was very delicious and I always waiting for breakfast, lunch and dinner times.


Our group system designer (Fariha PTSB, Nizam PKT and me POLISAS)

Groups presentation Our System Expert (during group evaluation)During "convo"Fariha, 3rd best system designerIst prize system designerParticipants of course.

No comments: