16 July, 2009

17hb Julai 2009

UM here I'm coming.....

Alhamdulillah hari ini aku daftar UM. A long road began with 1.00 am from Kuantan bus station to Puduraya. I am arrived at Puduraya around 4.00 am. At there I was landing at Surau Puduraya. At that time it was a quite environment. (too early morning).

After Subuh prayer i was rushing to take LRT Pudu Raya to Masjid Jamek. And from Masjid Jamek taken Putra LRT to Stesen LRT Universiti. My life began as UM student after taken short break at Masjid Ar Rahman.

Before taken steps to UM Gerbang I was taken a breakfast at Warong beside Masjid. The food there is really not my taste (tawar je...) . Actually in my mind i don't have direction how should i went to IPS, although in my hand I bring a UM maps which i was donwnload from website. After I was asking 'Pak Guard' which the direction to IPS, he told me that it took 30 min. to go there. On my dear..... a long road.

I arrived at IPS more than 30 min because i take a wrong direction. (dalam hati terfikir je betul ke aku ni... dahlah jalan sorang-sorang macam orang tak betul je). Anway that is the way I was choosing. ........to be continued ... more wonderful storey.......

No comments: