14 November, 2009





































3rd November 2009

My First Test - Viva For Working Proposal

The faculty decided to start persentation at 9.30 am. There are 3 panels involved for each group but only 2 panels was coming. The groups of students for presentation are according to research area. For my group there are only 3 students in the same area of research which is Information Technology In Construction.

I was the first presenter in that presentation. Due to that I was very nervous for being the 1st. My presentation took 30 minutes and 20 minutes for Q & A. There are lot of comments for my presentation but according to panels my persentation is ok but only a little bit of clarification especially on the gaps of research. One of the panel said it's a normal situation for PhD student which is in early stage of research. I was afraid on my working proposal which i though may be can't achieved at PhD level especially on the objectives. But when i asked the panels during Q&A both of them agreed that my research was achieved the PhD level. Thanks to Allah.

(Sorry for our panels pictures cannot be uploadload here (s&p)

After I finished my presentation it was continued with my friends. Overall in this groups, our presentation have met the Faculty and IPS requirements althought we had heard some of others group they have a problems in their presentation.

Again thanks to Allah being my presentation going smooth and succeed and because of that i and my friends (groupmates) decided to reward ourselves with some refreshment at Midvalley.

No comments: