14 November, 2009

14th November 2009

It takes a time for me to write a new post. May be because i cannot managed my time effectively and efficiently. It is true. A lot of changes in my life coming in since after i decide to do a PhD. People in Phd environment always said that P (People) h (head) D (Damage). Because of that i need be carefull and focus for anythings i do. I always bear in mind that anythings i do that is 'Ibadah' and hope for Allah to give His reward.

Tomorrow morning my sons Raudhah and Riyadh will involve in Majlis Penyampaian Hadiah( Annually Prize Education Ceremony) at their school, Sekolah Kebangsaan Permatang Badak, Kuantan for their academic excellent. Raudah (Primary 3) obtain 2nd raking (average for PKSR 1+2+3) in her class (above 90% marks) and for Riyadh (Primary 1) just obtain Highest Marks for English Paper (almost 100% average). Most of the papers Riyadh also obtained above 90% marks. Thanks to Allah for giving this to my families. Our family KPI's is 90% marks in all subjects taken in the school. In the ceremony, raudhah will also involve in present Action Song. Actually her group got 2nd place in Kuantan District Action Song Competition . Raudhah quite active in extra curriculum since in 5 years old at Pasti. Hopefully she has a memoriable in her life with this activities. I and my wive will support in anythings she do and love to do.

Actually I am quite loose with my children since after i did my Phd. I am only can spent time on a weekends. All the chores are left to my wive shoulder.

No comments: